19 Ways UEA Students Can Make The Most of Those Days When The Sun Comes Out
The weather isn’t always great at UEA, but when it is, here are some things you can and should do to make the most of it.
1. Spend some time chilling at The Square.
You’ve been looking forward to being able to do this all year, so do it.
— UEAZiggurat (@UEAZiggurat) May 5, 2016
2. And go to the lake between your lectures.
It’s like you could be in another country.
3. You have to rent a BBQ pit at the lake.
Grab the lads and get the barbie going.
4. And check out the little bunnies hopping around for the first time.
5. Take a moment to appreciate that the brutalist grey architecture suddenly doesn’t look as bad anymore.
6. And how the flowers always brighten up campus.
7. Go get a Ziggy’s frappé or freshly-made smoothie as soon as they’re back.
8. And put the ping pong tables to good use.
Suns out, bats out.
9. Don’t forget you now have the option to take a break from the library and study outside for a change.
10. And you can actually enjoy biking to uni through Eaton Park.
It’s a lot better when you aren’t being slapped in the face by wind and rain.
11. Pimp My Barrow is an absolute must in gorgeous weather.
— Jodie (@Jodie_Samantha) June 5, 2016
12. As well as the Exit Ball.
It’ll be unforgettable.
— Livewire (@Livewire1350) June 11, 2016
13. Enjoy appreciating the riverside and the overall beauty of Norwich even more in the sun.
It just puts you in a better mood to appreciate the good things in life.
— Stephenie Naulls (@stepheniejayne) February 25, 2017
14. Visits to beaches like Cromer and Great Yarmouth are inevitable, being only a short ride away from uni.
The photoshoot opportunities are endless.
15. And renting a boat on the Broads is something you and your friends need to do at least once before leaving UEA.
16. Even if you choose to do nothing special and just chill out at your favourite pub or restaurant, you’re bound to have a fab time.
17. It might even make sense to just sit outside your halls and bask in the heat with your squad.
You can bring those fake images in uni brochures of students sitting on the grass and laughing to life.
18. With the sun rising earlier, staying up after a night out to watch it light up campus is incredible.
#photographie #photodaily #photoaday #photogram #photoofday #photography #photograph #photos #photooftheday #landscape_obsession #instaview #instanature #nature #instalandscape #landscape_photography #landscape_kings #landscaper #landscapehunters #landscape_specialist #universityofeastanglia #landscapelover #Norwich #landscape
19. And, of course, you must use the weather as an excuse to post even more beautiful pictures of Norwich to make all your mates jealous of UEA.
No one will blame you.