16 Times You Were Stewie Griffin At University
Although you may have never considered yourself to be similar to Stewie Griffin, actually, it seems uni students have wayyy more in common with him than you first thought…
1. When you arrived at your uni halls…
2. And headed to your very first lecture.
So enthusiastic 🙈
3. Compared to attending lectures 2 years on.
If you can even get out of bed, obvs.
4. You struggled to maintain a healthy diet.
5. Preparing to write 5 essays in 1 week like…
6. You sometimes lost your chill with people
stewie griffin is me pic.twitter.com/4JVEhbl3Js
— © (@civrvv) February 18, 2016
7. And getting up for 9am lectures is never easy.
stewie is me in the mornings pic.twitter.com/YYTd8shXgV
— Natalie (@altouniannato) March 11, 2015
8. Occasionally you get a bit homesick.
9. But then you remember that your squad have your back.
10. Who are always up for a night out when you need one.
11. And so you continue with uni life as normal.
12. Until your exam season comes around.
And you panic the hell out.
13. Especially when everyone starts discussing possible questions.
“I refuse to talk about this RN”
14. And when your housemates finish before you.
15. When you finally finish all your uni work, you realise what freedom feels like.
16. And then you just have summer to look forward to.