22 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Studied at De Montfort University
Mosh? Mosh. 👌
1. Wondering if you’ll ever love anyone the way you love Pizza King.
Late night cheesy chips are the best way to end the night. Cheers Pizza King, you baes.
Pizza king in leicester does me so nice 😌
— SHNCE (@shansimpxx) October 7, 2015
2. Or at what time of the morning or night you need to go to Kimberlin to actually find a seat.
3. The struggle to fit all of the Vijay Patel staircase in your obligatory Instagram photo.
So aesthetically pleasing 😍
4. Needing to apply for a mortgage before buying anything from Spar.
£2 for a bottle of water? You’re having a laugh.
5. And constantly forgetting that Tesco shuts at 4 on a Sunday.
You really needed that 8-bag of Frazzles though 💔
6. Both hating and loving that you have no excuse not to exercise thanks to Campus 330.
7. Instantly regretting your decision to take the stairs in Hugh Aston.
8. Having to actively stop yourself from ordering everything on the menu at Milly Lane’s and Riverside Café.
9. Living for an Anything But Clothes social.
ABCs are the best. Just rip a bin bag up and drink your cares away in XY.
10. Almost having too much choice when it comes to societies really.
From Zumba to Criminology… how is anyone supposed to decide?
11. Prioritising getting in the McDonald’s queue over staying at a social till the end of the night.
While we’re on the topic, someone remind me why there’s a bouncer in McDonald’s again?
12. Soar Point is pub goals.
Where else can you get a round in while printing your essay? And Y E S to when they let you be the DJ. 🙏
13. Not being able to understand why they renovated the entire SU but apparently forgot about the toilets.
14. Starting to feel an allegiance to Leicester City forming.
It’s unavoidable really.
15. Being completely baffled by how low the ceiling is in Marz.
Health and safety anyone?
16. The heartbreak of actually turning up to your lecture but realising you’ll be marked absent because you forgot your student card.
Beeping into lectures is an absolute drag, especially when the scanners are broken 95% of the time.
17. Not understanding the purpose of the potentially incredibly expensive big screen in the middle of campus.
I mean, it looks pretty with everyone’s graduation photos but is it really necessary?
18. Basically living in all the DMU stash you own when Varsity is on.
19. Wondering if there’s any point to DMU Replay if your lecturers hardly ever record their lectures.
20. Knowing that the correct answer the question “Mosh?” is always “Mosh.”
If you haven't got a Mosh battle scar did you even go to dmu
— Princess Leia ❤ (@unicornwasp) June 5, 2016
21. Being fully prepared to take your rivalry with UoL to the grave.
22. And never regretting your decision to study at DMU.
Give pre-UCAS form you a pat on the back. You did good. 👏