20 Times Your Uni Mates Made You Question Everything
You find yourself questioning many things while you’re at university. More often than not, it’s your uni mates.
1. When they texted you to make sure you were going to a 9am lecture but then didn’t turn up themselves.
2. Or when they arrived before you and didn’t save you a seat.
3. When they repeatedly stole your milk but refused to admit it.
4. Or when they used the last of the toilet roll and didn’t replace it.
5. When they had a completely different set of rules for Ring of Fire to you and your home friends.
6. Or when their home friends came to visit and they turned into a completely different person.
7. Whenever they did something like this:
8. Or this:
Asked my flatmate to bring me my pasta to uni, instead of the cooked pasta in the fridge, he bought me my 3kg pack.. pic.twitter.com/czYKkX1V
— Adrian Thomas Davies (@AdrianTDavies) October 3, 2012
9. When they somehow always needed to use the bathroom at the same time as you.
10. Or when it turned out that it was actually one of them who kept requesting your library book.
11. When you saw them talking to that person you secretly hate on your course.
12. Or when one of them started their essay weeks after you but somehow got a better mark.
13. When they purposefully embarrassed you in front of your library crush.
14. Or they were the ones talking in the lecture but it was you who got picked on to answer a question as punishment.
15. When they didn’t have lectures and kept sending you Snapchats of all the fun they were having away from uni.
16. Or when they somehow always managed to avoid getting a round in.
17. When they promised you they’d deleted all the bad photos of you from last night but then they appeared on Facebook.
18. Or when you discovered that they make a cup of tea the wrong way.
don't trust people who put milk in before water when making a cuppa
— millie (@millieebrealey) January 29, 2017
19. When you couldn’t figure out how you survived without them before uni.
20. Nor how you’re supposed to survive without them once you’ve all graduated.
One thing you shouldn’t ever question is where you’re living when you’re at uni.
Avoid questioning your choice of student housing by making yourself at home with Fresh Student Living.