22 Signs You Need To Work Abroad Before It’s Too Late
Time for something new.
1. It’s not even officially winter yet and you’re already sick of the weather.
2. And you cannot deal with being asked what your life plan is one more time.
when people ask me about my future plans pic.twitter.com/DbFjNoDFB7
— Hien (@absofrknlutelyy) September 27, 2016
3. But you know that in an ideal world it doesn’t involve being stuck in an office.
4. Or getting up early to commute to your 9-5 every day.
Until you retire. Or die.
5. Especially now you’ve discovered the cost of commuting in the UK.
6. No matter how much effort you put into the job hunt you don’t like the sound of anything.
7. And the thought of being on a beach somewhere rather than flicking through job adverts is getting distracting.
8. You’re now seriously jealous of that friend who’s constantly sharing travelling photos.
They’ve got A+ Instagram game; you have none.
9. You’re starting to realise it was way easier to make friends at uni.
10. And you miss the freedom and independence you had there to try out different things.
11. You want your days off to stop looking like this:
12. And start looking like this:
13. You’ve realised 18-30 holidays are a thing which means you need to do all your travelling soon.
14. And that the cost of living in London vs pretty much any other city ever is unreal.
15. It seems like that’s where all the jobs are, but you don’t want to go just because everyone else is.
16. You’re sick of people saying “make the most of your youth”, so now you want to just actually go and do it.
17. You have a genuine fear that Brexit is about to make travelling a lot harder.
18. And you’re worried the exchange rate is only going to keep falling if you leave it much longer.
19. You’re looking for an excuse to learn another language.
20. The more jobs you apply for the more boring you realise your CV is.
21. And the thought of just settling down straight after graduating doesn’t appeal to you.
22. So you want to get out and experience life and prove that uni isn’t as good as it gets.
Let’s do this.
All you need now is a job overseas. CAPS are hiring UK graduates for their role in Spain.
Click below to find out more about their Conversation Assistant role and to start your life abroad. Apply to start either immediately or in September 2017.