23 Signs You’re Living The Dream at University
University is tough and stressful, but it’s also the best time you’ll ever have.
1. You’ve achieved all your squad goals with the people you live with.
2. Which makes simply chilling at home a dream.
I miss the days of the uni house when I could just chill in bed alllllll day and not be judged when doing so… 💤
— Emily (@emilyclarexx) July 16, 2015
3. And you’ve managed to find some solid company on your course too.
4. Which makes group projects a lot more fun.
That look you give to your friend when your teacher says you can choose a partner pic.twitter.com/NnAWhHuzAe
— Lauren brooks (@Qxeen_pookey) March 10, 2016
5. You’ve probably managed to pull on a night out recently.
6. Or you’re in a loving relationship with ‘the one’.
7. You’re involved in so much more than the academia.
8. Societies and sports clubs are full of good vibes.
9. Trying new things is just a way of life for you now.
10. You go to the same nights out every week. Which sounds boring but is actually great.
I literally live for Wednesday nights out at Uni. They love me and I love them x
— Soph (@sophiebsheard) November 17, 2015
11. Because you spend next to nothing thanks to the student deals.
12. And there’s that one takeaway place on the way home that you know and love.
Love how we order so many wraps when drunk that the takeaway place know who we are and send us cute messages😂😭 pic.twitter.com/GLipmS7KMb
— Holly (@_hollysheppard) October 2, 2015
13. You’ve learnt how to overcome hangovers.
One thing uni has definitely taught me is how to cure a hangover in under an hour.
— Ella Waddington (@xXEllaa_MarieXx) July 1, 2014
14. The amount of pictures you’ve taken is a little bit absurd.
15. You’re totally content with having no money.
If uni has taught me anything it's how to be lazy and how to live with no money 🙃🙄
— AshleyMacey! (@Ashley541000) March 15, 2016
16. Except from the week after your loan goes in.
That’s when shit gets real.
When ur student loan comes in so u start buying whatever u want pic.twitter.com/ZxUlQ3b7at
— clarice (@clarice_clayton) February 2, 2016
17. You’ve stopped resenting bus journeys and appreciate them for what they are.
My hobbies include falling asleep on the bus to uni in front of elderly tourists
— yasmin (@yazzyb_) March 10, 2016
18. Netflix binges have become a staple of your life, and you have no regrets.
19. Exam season is stressful, but everyone struggles through it together which kind of makes it bearable.
20. And that feeling of freedom you all share when exams and deadlines are finished makes everything okay again.
21. Going home for summer just doesn’t feel right.
I don't know how I'm going to cope being at home for the whole summer 😩😤 GET ME BACK TO UNI ASAP!!
— Matthew (@MafyuMorgan) June 28, 2015
22. And you still have no idea what you want to do after university.
23. But for now you’re just enjoying the journey.
Student life is the dream, but there’s no reason why your life after university can’t be either.
If number 22 is you right now and you’re worried about what comes after, register with GradTouch.com and let the dream continue. Whether you’re a student looking for work experience or are about to graduate and need a job, it’s never too early to get on it.