21 Things You Miss About The University of Winchester Now You’ve Graduated
It didn’t take long for you to start missing it.
1. Living and studying in the place with the best quality of life in Britain.
2. Even if that means rent is pretty expensive.
Maybe you won’t miss paying crazy amounts of money at all actually… 😅
I don't understand why houses are so expensive in Winchester
— mir (@MirConley) August 16, 2016
3. The sheep on the roof of The Stripe.
4. And Marty, of course.
5. Finding some peace and quiet in the Martial Rose Library.
6. The Hills.
How are you going to get your daily workout done now? Maybe it’s finally time to sign up to the gym.
Who needs the gym when you've got Winchester hills to walk up and down everyday
— G (@giovannaadiana) September 19, 2016
7. Being mesmerised by Winchester Cathedral.
8. And going ice skating at the Cathedral’s Christmas Market every year.
We have a #fantastic opportunity to #win a two #night #luxury #weekend break at #HotelduVin #Winchester. The #prize includes 2 nts #dinner, bed and #breakfast, tickets to the #Cathedral #Carol #Concert and #IceRink. To enter visit http://www.winchester-cathedral.org.uk/christmas/christmas-competition-2014/. #Winchester #Christmas #Hampshire #win
9. Dressing up for BOP on Wednesdays.
10. Pretending not to love Vodka as much as you really do.
11. The stunning scenery.
12. And occasionally getting lost on campus.
alone and lost in the middle of winchester uni, love life
— Dais (@daisytruman) February 25, 2015
13. When your biggest problem was figuring out if SAB and SEB are the same building.
14. Eating nachos and burgers at The Lounge.
15. Being part of the uni societies.
16. And the amazing nights out held at the SU.
The Foam Party, the Disney Party, Silent Disco, Rave of Thrones and more.
— Alex Orchard (@Moatthedisco) January 8, 2015
17. Singing and dancing your way back home to Stanmore.
Suddenly you didn’t have any problems making it up all those hills.
18. The honour of being paid a visit by the West Downs cat.
19. Most of all though, you miss the friends you made there.
Uni is officially over. It's the end of an era. I will miss you Winchester. I've met some truly wonderful people ❤
— Emily Coxhead (@Emily_Coxhead) May 22, 2015
20. Winchester, you were incredible.
21. And we’ll miss you forever. 😭❤️
Life at Winchester was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉