18 Signs You’re Definitely Still a Teacher’s Pet
You might be at university now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still be a teacher’s pet.
1. You always make an effort to make a good first impression on your lecturers.
2. And you’re offended if they don’t appear to like you very much at first.
3. You choose your modules based on who’s teaching them.
4. And will go to extreme lengths to make sure you’re in your favourite lecturer’s seminar group.
5. You’re usually the first to arrive to class…
6. And the last to leave.
7. And you actually do mean it when you say “sorry I’m late”.
Which doesn’t need to happen very often.
8. You actually look forward to having 1 on 1 meetings with them.
9. And seeing them out is just the best thing ever.
10. Let’s be honest, you 100% crave their approval of your essay plan.
11. You can’t help but have a little smile to yourself when they’re impressed with your answer in a seminar.
12. And you don’t really care that everyone else probably hates you for it.
13. You take their feedback extremely seriously.
14. And you do sort of take any criticism to heart.
Constructive or otherwise.
15. You never fail to laugh at their jokes.
Regardless of whether they’re funny.