21 Stages of Writing an Essay As Told By Disney Princesses
Who knew that Disney princesses could perfectly demonstrate the horrendous process that is essay writing?
1. Your invitation to write your paper arrives with a question and deadline.
2. Which you decide to ignore, cause you’ve got weeks to do it.
Lol jk full blown meltdown pending.
3. So, naturally, you go out instead.
4. You decide to ‘plan’ to count as doing some work.
I deserve a rest now.
5. But then actually realise you’re running out of time.
6. So you get started.
Better get cracking.
7. And realise you’ve only done a bit of research and you’re already exhausted.
Can I just not?
8. So you decide to eat mounds of food instead.
It helps me work, I swear!
9. You start to contemplate why you bothered doing a degree.
What is life.
10. And to de-stress decide to clean your room.
11. Then you realise your friends are having a meltdown about the same paper.
12. So you help each other.
13. Which just ends up in major distractions and a major lack in productivity.
14. So you decide to start afresh the next day.
15. Realising you know nothing.
16. And feel like giving up.
17. So you turn to sleep once more.
If I ignore it will it go away?
18. But then you give yourself a pep talk and get to work.
19. Resulting in yet another all-nighter.
How did I get here?
20. But of course you make the deadline just in time.