11 Awkward Problems Only Men Will Understand
Err… yeah. Proceed with caution.
You’re searching and searching but you just can’t quite find the spot and the amount of time spent searching is tittering dangerously between trying to itch and just outright being a public menace. And then you finally find it and you go to town on it, and there’s no real question now. Yep, it definitely looks like you’re playing with yourself.
2. The first pee of the day.
3. You have hair. Everywhere.
There’s so much of it. The constant shaving (if you don’t want a beard). Chest hair. Nose hair. Back hair. Bum fluff. It’s everywhere, and it never stops!
4. Then out of nowhere you have not enough hair
The only thing worst than having too much hair in all the wrong places is when you start having lack of hair exactly where you want it. The day you notice a receding hairline is a heartbreaking one.
5. When you catch a bit of ‘skin’ in your pants zipper
6. When you’re topless and a girl comes past
7. It’s easy to start crying over an emotional sporting moment
Why are my eyes broken? Who left the door open, there’s an ungodly wind and its all in my eyes…
Yes we hate them too. And guys can’t hide them. There’s none of this ‘hide it with foundation’ for men. We’ve just got to grit our teeth and bare it.
9. Tight pants and how they like to show ‘things’ off
10. Cold winter mornings
That brief moment of panic when you think it’s gone.