16 Stages of Going Back To Uni After Christmas, As Told By “The Real Housewives”
Starting back at uni after a long weekend is a strain, never mind after the extended joy-fest that is Christmas break. Only the Real Housewives, with their oh so dramatic way of looking at things, can perfectly sum up the internal emotional struggles we face on our road back to uni life.
1. Panic ensues when you suddenly realise the break is almost over.
Where did all those weeks go?
2. And looking at all the revision and assignments you still have to do sends you into a meltdown.
3. You spend a long time feeling sorry for yourself.
4. And regretting that this is how your break had to end.
5. Especially when your tutor emails you to set even more work to prepare for the first week back.
6. Along with a whole new reading list.
7. And timetable.
One 9 AM is one 9 AM too many.
8. You arrive back in your student house, less than enthusiastic.
It’s even colder and dirtier than you remember.
9. Although seeing your uni friends again does make up for it.
You’d almost forgotten what they looked like.
10. Not to mention that latest loan instalment.