17 Things Every LJMU Student Has Experienced On a Night Out
If you’re a student at LJMU, you’ll definitely have experienced the following things on a night out.
1. The inspirational messages at Bumper.
2. Maintaining a healthy student lifestyle by getting your weekly dose of Medication every Friday.
3. While sparing a drunken thought for its former home, Nation.
Gone but never forgotten.
— Jamie Holme (@JamieHolme) March 27, 2016
4. Awkwardly seeing your lecturers in The Pilgrim.
You were just trying to have a quiet night. Honestly.
5. Saving* your student loan on cheap pitchers at ‘Spoons.
*ending up spending more than ever because you can’t believe the cheapness.
6. Going to somebody’s pre-drinks in Smithdown and finding yourself at a full on rave.
7. Or convincing the squad to go to Bar Ca Va and watching everyone progress from tipsy to completely wasted.
8. Trying and failing to pretend you don’t love Garlands.
Garlands is the best night out in liverpool by a country mileeeeeeee💃👏🍷
— Soph (@SophieBlurton) January 9, 2015
9. Going to Camel Club and turning into an international rap superstar.
10. Or being “forced” to go to Pop World and morphing into a cheesy pop legend.
11. Drinking way more than you intended to at Baa Bar.
There’s usually only one way that can go…
When you're wrapped in a foil blanket spewing outside baa bar at 12:30 you know it's time to call it a night
— rach (@rachdenham) May 8, 2016
12. Or spending way more than you should’ve at Level.
Or SoHo. Or Modo. Or anywhere, really.
13. Occasionally finding yourself at a stranger’s after-party in Grand Central.
“You’re from Uni of? Get out.”
14. Or abandoning everyone for something WAY more important than partying. Like food.
15. Heading back to your own place and inviting half the club and your Delta driver to join you.
We’re a friendly bunch at LJMU.
16. If anyone from another Liverpool university comes along, though, it’s war.
In the form of a dance off, of course. Which we will win.
17. Because, needless to say, no uni does nights out better than LJMU.
And that’s something we can all drink to.